Ukraine/Russland · Mehrere Quellen
Kiew unter Beschuss: Russische Angriffe töten mindestens 16 Menschen
A Russian missile barrage overnight on Thursday killed at least 16 people and wounded 40 in Kyiv as explosions echoed across the capital. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Russia had been preparing the attack "for a long time". — nicht übersetzt (Quelle in anderer Sprache).
- Zeitraum
- 20.08.2026, 16:04 MESZ → 23.08.2026, 14:18 MESZ
- Quellen
- 8 Quellen
- Meldungen
- 9
- Vertrauen
- strong · mehrfach belegt
Zeitverlauf
A Russian missile barrage overnight on Thursday killed at least 16 people and wounded 40 in Kyiv as explosions echoed across the capital. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Russia had been preparing the attack "for a long time". — nicht übersetzt (Quelle in anderer Sprache).
Russia launched a hours-long overnight barrage of ballistic and cruise missiles and drones across Kyiv. — nicht übersetzt (Quelle in anderer Sprache).
Google News: The Kyiv Independent meldet: „Ukraine war latest: Russian missile, drone barrage kills at least 15 in Kyiv, damages children's hospital“.
Google News: Sky News meldet: „Ukraine war latest: Zelenskyy seeking Elon Musk's help to hit Putin's missile launchers“.
Google News: The Kyiv Independent meldet: „Ukraine war latest: Ukrainian drones set Russia's Perm oil refinery ablaze“.
Google News: Yahoo meldet: „Ukraine war latest: Ukrainian drones set Russia's Perm oil refinery ablaze“.
Google News: The Guardian meldet: „Ukraine war briefing: Macron focuses on delivery of missile interceptors as Russian attacks intensify“.
Google News: The Independent meldet: „Ukraine war live: Macron pledges to deliver missile interceptors to Kyiv“.
Google News: EA WorldView meldet: „Ukraine War, Day 1,642: France’s Macron Pledges Help for Air Defenses“.
Redaktionelle Grenze
Jede Zeile zitiert kurz die jeweilige Originalquelle und verlinkt dorthin. Volltext wird nicht kopiert.